Booking & Fees – Once a Booking is made, the fee is payable and may be settled either by Bank transfer or Cash. Bank details will be given on confirmation of Booking. The report will not be sent out until the funds have cleared.
If inaccurate information was given as to the size or description of the property, an additional fee will become payable.
- Cancellation- If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours
An abortive fee charge of £50.00 may be charged. Agents please ensure all parties are aware. In the event of the clerk attending the property and being unable to carry out the inspection for any of the following reasons, an abortive fee will be charged.
- Tenant is not there at the appointed time-the clerk will wait for 15 mins.
- Unable to gain access-incorrect keys
- Tenant has not fully vacated the property
- Still packing, cleaning in progress.
- Health & Safety- If we deem a property to be unsafe, we will not enter and will advise the agent immediately. Reasons may include; – The smell of gas, insufficient lighting, pests, mould. Dangerous animals/pets. We will only work around cleaners and builders if it is safe to do so.